Monday, November 15, 2010

Sledding fun?

  Gonna be a quickie this morning!  Dylan wanted his sledding pics up for the world to see and wanted it done NOW!  So demanding.  New wrinkle tho – now Avery is sick and it appears Eric is too.  So now I’m waiting for the ax to fall on me.  And as I said before – its sooooooo not cool when the Mom gets sick.  Mom’s don’t have time.  I don’t GET to lay around and get better.  There’s no time for that!  Have you ever tried to take care of little people when you feel like poo stain (I’m talking to YOU single folks!)? Ohhhhh I better not get sick.  Knocks on wood. 

Well, here they are sledding yesterday.  Avery still wasn’t a fan.  Though, now in hindsight, I guess she must have been feeling crappy.  But then again, I still think she’ll probably be against outdoor play even without feeling crappy.

DSC_2392 DSC_2393LOL!  Avery is hilarious! DSC_2394 DSC_2396 DSC_2397

She would NOT move.  She just stood there.  Motionless.  Mad at the world. DSC_2400Dylan had fun though!  He spent almost all day outside (here’s how Eric probably got sick). DSC_2402 DSC_2403 DSC_2404 DSC_2408 DSC_2409

She was pleased to be back inside. DSC_2417

But she took TWO naps and that’s not like her.  I should have known. Sad DSC_2419 DSC_2421

Poor Avos!  DSC_2427

Well, gotta get ready for school!  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment