Thursday, November 18, 2010

We’re baaaaaaaack!!!

  Did you wonder where I went?  In case you hadn’t seen this coming after my post on Monday, we all got struck down by a nasty case of the stomach flu.  Pretty sure it hit me the worst, as I am still dealing with pangs of nausea here and there.  Nothing a giant bag of crystallized ginger can’t fix though! Wink  Seriously though – it was a DOOZY.  I’m very glad the kids didn’t get the grunt of it – but that doesn’t mean that I wanted it either!  (And for the record, I don’t mean that I wanted Eric to get it the worst either – I just would have rather had a mild-er case of it cuz it SUCKED!)  It took a few days to for us all to fully recover.  We spent a lot of time looking like this:DSC_2429

And like this: DSC_2430

But, all is back to normal now.  Kids are back at destroying the house – a favorite wintertime past time! DSC_2432

Toesies! DSC_2433Ave

ry is getting the hang of my constant picture taking.  She heard the clicking, stood up, turned around and said, “CHEEEEESE!” DSC_2434And

then noticed her brother was building a lovely tower that had to be destroyed! DSC_2436

Get it, Avery!  Paybacks are a bitch!  DSC_2437

I did some experimenting with my camera today as well.  I’m trying to figure out how to work with the light we have in the house at the moment.  Winter lighting is no bueno!   DSC_2440 DSC_2441 DSC_2442 DSC_2444 DSC_2445 DSC_2446

Dylan relished in the fact that I was taking so many pictures.  He LOVES to have his picture taken at the moment.  Can’t get him to smile nicely though.  As usual. DSC_2447 DSC_2448 DSC_2450 DSC_2452

He told me that I couldn’t take pictures of his feet because, “they aren’t cute anymore, Mom!  They are BIG and STRONG!”  Um, okay? DSC_2455

Little chef working away in her kitchen.  I have it on good authority that her kitchen is about to receive a major upgrade!  Woohoo! DSC_2456 DSC_2459 DSC_2460 DSC_2469

No food for you today.  Since my stomach is still all queasy, food hasn’t really been on the brain in the last 4 days.  This is probably good that I’m not eating much this week…cuz we all know what will happen next week!  Gluttony at it’s finest people!  Muahahahahaha! 



Alrighty, time to hit the couch!  Later!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are all back to normal soon...I need some more food posts! I actually was thinking about what to make before I left work the other day, so I hopped on your blog and decided from there!! We made the breakfast bread thing and it was a HUGE hit!! So, get better and make some awesome food...

    ReplyDelete