Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

   We’re sitting here watching Love Actually.  Santa just dropped off the presents and we are decompressing.  It was a busy day around here actually.  Fitness, teeth cleanings, cooking, child wrangling – phew!  It was hectic.  After dinner we went to church, so we had the usual picture in front of the Christmas tree. 

Not sure why Eric hid behind me, but whatever.  And notice my son’s face here.  Eye-rolling 


DSC_1126

There always has to be one kid who won’t cooperate.  Tonight, it was Avery. DSC_1127

Dang it Avos!  Come on!  Humor us! DSC_1128Oh

Dylan. Wink DSC_1129

My sad attempt at a picture of the two of them.  Lame!  Best I have though.  No bueno.
DSC_3404

And here are a few pictures from the rest of the day.  I realized kind of late in the day that I hadn’t taken any pictures.  So I decided to wrangle some up!   Here is Child Prodigy #1 practicing her skills. DSC_3387DSC_3388

Here she is reading the notes. Wink DSC_3389“Yes, yes, I know how to play this one.” DSC_3390

  “MMhmm.  I know this part. Yes.”DSC_3391

The dinner table, all spiffy’d up for dinner.  We had homemade Mac and Cheese (I have a bone to pick with you, Cynthia Jewett – that was some crazy amounts of cheese, lady!  However, I forgive you.  After eating some, I realized that there was indeed method to this madness that was CheeseFest 2010! It was fantastic! –-- no photos people – I had too much going on and forgot!)  We also had ham, beans, bread and WINE.  Tongue out DSC_3394This is for Eric’s family.  So you can see what it is he has been doing.  Reading. DSC_3395

DSC_3397Grandpa Tom, however, has been doing a lot of sleeping. DSC_3400

Along with Uncle Jon. (If you un-friend me, I’m going to be SO pissed!) DSC_3401And Uncle Tommy too! (Same to you, Tommy!)DSC_3402 Well, that is all for now.  Join us tomorrow for a special Christmas post, won’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment