Monday, September 13, 2010

Lululemon!

  It was another hectic day around here.  Today was day 2 of preschool and it actually went well!  He didn’t cry and wasn’t too upset when I left.  So yay!  And now I just need to figure out how to fill the 2.5 hours in town while Avery and I wait for him to get done.  Today I took her to Kohl’s to look for shoes, but didn’t have any luck.  She did luck out in the clothes department though.  I’m too lazy to take pictures of them right now. So too bad for you!  But – you’re in luck.  There has been a few requests for pictures of some of the goodies from the weekend shopping trip, so here ya go!  Here is Renae modeling her Scuba hoodie from Lululemon Athletica!  Cuuuuuuuute!DSC_0324Love the Lulu logo on the back of the hood! DSC_0325

And here I am modeling my Groove Pants.  DSC_0377My tank is not a Lulu tank.  So please ignore that.  Cute pants, though, right? DSC_0378

And here is my Fireside Hoodie.  My favorite!   DSC_0379

Love the little thumb holes!   DSC_0380

And here is the back!  Cuuuuuuute! 

DSC_0381Well, thats it for now.  I would have taken pics of other things, but I had to get things all nice and tidy for our special visitor arriving later this evening.  My sister flies into Brainerd in a bit because my cousin is getting married this weekend in Crookston.  So I have to head to town to collect her!  Later!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet...I didn't know I had my own logo! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is that you guys look AWESOME!!! Love all the stuff. Renae: I love the scuba hoodie and the color looks great on you! Tricia: All I have to say is that the groove pant absolutely does what every guy I know says about women's bums in Lulu "Lulu lifts and pulls everything together creating the perfect bum" Not my words, but words from many guys that I know that say Lulu does wonders to women's bums! LOL! Also I love your Fireside Hoodie! OK...I gotta stop looking b/c I'm getting jealous!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete