Friday, August 27, 2010

Back in the bin

We are back at Loon Lodge this weekend.  Eric has his Fantasy Football draft with his dudes in Detroit Lakes and I didn’t want to spend the weekend alone at home.  Loon Lodge is 30 minutes from DL, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to visit Grandma and Grandpa Puppy again.  Also, my cousin has her wedding shower this weekend in Crookston, so I’ll get to attend that as well! Sans children! Woohoo!


DSC_9872Grandma made some stuffed jalapeno peppers on the grill.  Super healthy!  Ha!DSC_9866 Mmmmmm, cheese and bacon.  DSC_9867 Avery and a few of her favorite things – a pop can, her new baby she tricked us into buying at Target on the way here and her daddy.  She’s in heaven!DSC_9869 The toys weren’t out when we arrived.  The nerve of Grandma to store them away when we are not here!  I think they really pull the room together and she should consider leaving them out full time!DSC_9870 My grandma and me (I was one in this photo).  Miss you Grandma Pat!DSC_9871  This guy surprised me and I did NOT like it.  Eric claims that his friends are in my bedroom.  I checked and he is wrong.  DSC_9876

Luckily, Rocco is on my side and gave the snake a nice little love bite.  That will teach him to come in the house and scare the crap out of me!  

DSC_9878More from Loon Lodge later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment