Thursday, March 10, 2011

Young Love

While we were on vacation at South Padre Island, Dylan fell in love for the first time.  With my cousin Melissa.  Ever since then, he talks about her nonstop.  He asks what she's doing, what she is eating, what she is doing at work, who does she talk to at work, can I call her on the phone (that was our battle tonight - I convinced him she was busy), can I go to her house, will she come to my house - it just goes on and on and on.  Yesterday he drew a nice picture of her and we texted it to her.  It was well received, so he felt he need to make more today.  He has never shown much skill in drawing people until now.  Apparently all he needed to get crafty was a crush!

DSC 5497

She has a mustache in this one!  He was quite amused by that.

DSC 5499

Then he wanted to write her name with this one.  When he runs out of room or the picture gets in the way - he puts the letters wherever there is room.  The "3" was his first attempt at an "S."

DSC 5500

This one is my personal fav!

DSC 5501

And his last one for the day - she has a dress on here.  And the line coming out of her head is her ponytail.

DSC 5503

I'm not sure if Sissa can compete with Dylan's little sister though.

DSC 5505

He was trying to teach her how to do an elephant stand and a somersault.

DSC 5511

Here he is carrying her.  She didn't seem to mind at all.  I guess his sister will have to do until he can get together with Sissa again.

DSC 5517

Sadly, this is all I have to say today.  And I have more bad news too.  Apparently this blog software was just a free trial, so I'll be going on hiatus again until I can come up with the moola to fund it.  I've got 2 more days on the trial so we still have a little time together!

 

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! BEST EVER!!! I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time I read it!!!! I'll be downloading these pictures for sure to keep. And yes, Trish, your personal fave is mine too! I look like I'm bent over puking or something!! hahahah! I can't wait until he gets my pics in the mail. I can't image it will take more than 2 days to get there? Anyhoo...very fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the look on his face with the one where he "tried" to write her name----painful!! He sure is smitten!!! XXXX MOM

    ReplyDelete