Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy 60th Birthday Grandpa Danny!

Hello!  If you are joining us via our Christmas Letter and were thinking you’d see our collage – well, you’ll have to scroll down a bit for that.  This is a full functioning, hip hop happening blog, people!  You can’t expect us to just sit around and wait for you all to stop by, right?  Open-mouthed

First thing's first!  Happy 60th Birthday Grandpa Danny!  Hope you had a great day!!  Here is a special video that was made just for you!

 



And here are some recent pics.  I’ve been slackin’ on picture taking.  I promise I won’t let it happen again. WinkDSC_3027

Yeah, they crack me up. DSC_3041She gets so mad at him.  Half the time I don’t think she remembers why she got mad in the first place. DSC_3042

Avery’s first time out on our ice.  She is definitely warming up to her boots and snow ensemble.  She better cuz it was COLD outside today.  It maybe got a few degrees above zero today?  It was –16 this morning on our drive in for school.  BRRR. DSC_3049 DSC_3051 DSC_3052 DSC_3056 DSC_3065Happy to be back inside, Avery wanted to show me where Santa was on the tree. DSC_3067 DSC_3069 DSC_3070

She was so excited about finding “Tanta” that she had to do a little dance. DSC_3071

DSC_3072Well, that’s it for now!  Enjoy your evening!  I have a football game to put the kabosh on! NO way am I watching THAT tonight! Angry

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the Birthday Skating present D. You have come along way in the first year. Wish I could of been there skating with you again. love grampa

    ReplyDelete