Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Catch Up

Miss us?  I don't know whaaa happened but somehow a week has gone by since my last post!  Whoops!  And sorry to tell you this, but I'm sure this will be the norm now that the weather is FINALLY getting better.  Allow me to catch you up on the cute things the kiddies have been doing in the last week via pictures.  I know, its just SHOCKING that I took pictures.

Check it out - our first lunch outside this year!  Woohoo!  They were pretty excited about it too.

DSC 6550

Followed by the first "lets get soaked by the hose" session.  I hate it when my clothes are wet, so I just don't get this.  But they love it.

DSC 6553

Miss Pete Repeat (a derivative of Sneaky Pete, one of her other nicknames).  She saw Dylan do this, so of course she had to do it too.

DSC 6558

And here she's copying me.  I often wear one of these to protect my hair from the sun.  She wears hers to be cute. : )

DSC 6559

Hose is still running. : \

DSC 6562

Love this picture of her wavy hair and tan skin.  I think its safe to say that we all have a pretty good base tan already. ; )

DSC 6567

Washing the mud off his bike.  All the rain we've had really made a mess of it so he was pretty excited to give it a bath.

DSC 6568

Avery's "milt" belly.

DSC 6570

Here they are checking out minnows and getting sucked on by leeches.

DSC 6574

Yep, leeches.  GROSSSSSSS!!!!!!  Does this stop them from continuing to go into the water there or walk on the dock (the suspected area of leech domain)?  NOPE.  Will I go in the water or on the dock?  NOPE.  I don't know what we're gonna do about the dock.  Its too old and crappy to raise up but the water does not seem to be going down.

DSC 6576DSC 6578DSC 6580

Dylan and his cat.  He's getting so much better at drawing!  Preschool this year really helped I think.

DSC 6582DSC 6584

Here's the first and last pic of this hummingbird feeder.  I got it all ready to hang, went in the house to turn on the oven and returned to find it shattered on the cement.  That will teach me to leave the string hanging down!  Avery grabbed the string and down it came.  Luckily it didn't land ON her.

DSC 6587

I got a green chair to go with my pink one from last year!  I figure I'll get a new one each year until I have several colors.  They are so comfy and pretty to look at!   Just wish I could find the matching foot stools.  I KNOW they exist.  Or they used to anyway.

DSC 6588

Back on the beach for more fun in the sand.  Note that Avery is willingly sporting pigtails!

DSC 6590DSC 6592

Doesn't it look relaxing?!

DSC 6593

Attempt at a brother/sister photo.

DSC 6595

One of these times I'll get one.  These pics make me SO glad summer is nearly here.  Summer pics always look so much better.

DSC 6596DSC 6597DSC 6598DSC 6599

And here I'm taking pics of Avery's hair.  I'm just so excited that she's finally somewhat willing to let me do her hair!  She even has little bangs now!

DSC 6612DSC 6620DSC 6621DSC 6622

Well, thats it for now.  I'm in the midst of potty training and an unsupervised pantless child is dangerous for carpets, chairs, couches and siblings.  She just had on her first pair of underwear and peed in them 2 minutes later.  Its a learning experience, right?!  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment