Monday, February 21, 2011

Still here, but barely breathing

Yes, you read that right - I am STILL sick.  Its been 8 days.  8 days of not being able to breathe.  8 days with a sinus headache.  And many days without workouts (I need my fix!).  To make matters worse - I had an allergic reason to something and am now covered in hives!  As if the worst. cold. ever. wasn't enough!  I'm guessing it was Afrin nose spray that I'm allergic too.  For a brief period of time I thought arugula was the culprit.  Doesn't mean I'm going to "test" my theory.  Just say no to arugula and Afrin!   Gah!  I can't even gather my thoughts to write this!  The snot is seeping into my brain!

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and I will be back whenever this illness and unnecessary hive break out are through.

Here's a fun picture to get you through this tough time.  Photo Booth is just waaaaay too fun!

Photo on 2011 02 15 at 12 01  2

No comments:

Post a Comment