Thursday, December 9, 2010

I’m turning into a dough ball

  Good evening!  I’m really not sure why I included this picture.  He wouldn’t look AT me for it.  Should have just stiffed him of having a picture on here tonight!  He and Eric are at hockey practice right now, so all is quiet around here.  Just finished printing off “the letter” so look for it in a mailbox near you in the next few days.  That is, if you are cool enough to receive one. WinkDSC_3016

So, I HAD to report in about these babies.  Oh yes.  Get ready to drop whatever you are doing and make these:

  DSC_3018

These are Mama Pea’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls.  Best. Thing. EVER!  She wasn’t kidding when she said in her blog post that these are the best thing she’s ever made.  They are SO good.  Then again though – everything I’ve tried from her has been top notch!   DSC_3020

Avery was under my feet the entire time I was making them.  Probably because she got to taste the dough.  That’s right – there are NO eggs in this, so you can totally just eat it in dough form.  And boy did we ever.  DSC_3021

So you bake them for just a wee little bit so the outside looks similar to a cookie. DSC_3024

And the inside – ohhhhh the inside – is this glorious cookie dough heavenly center.  I ate waaaay too many of these today and I’m ashamed.  And ready for it to be tomorrow so I can eat more.  I will not allow myself to eat any more of these today.  I might explode if I try.   DSC_3026

Is it tomorrow yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment