Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"It's the holiday season!"

I can finally flaunt my decor and tree with no misgivings!  No one can give me crap now for my lights, my cookies, my music or my carol singing sprite (Dylsie).  As soon as we got back from Maple Lake, the totes came out (ok, truth be told, there were already in the house...warming up...) and were promptly unloaded.  Then on Monday, I demanded we go purchase our tree.  So now we are all decked out for Christmas.  "I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!"-with the holiday season!  Oh yeah, its finally here!  (No, I'm not drunk.  I wish.)

I was going to post pics here, but as you all have come to know, Blogger is the crappiest website to upload pics to and I have had enough!  So, for your viewing pleasure, please click on the following link for a picture extravaganza courtesy of my friend, Flickr - a site that does NOT suck. Included are Thanksgiving weekend pictures, pictures of Dylsie being cute and our tree decorating partay.  Enjoy!


P.S.  Blogger, I still hate you, as I just tried to copy and paste the link and you wouldn't allow it to happen.  I had to type that address in manually and I am NOT HAPPY.




6 comments:

  1. I loved the pictures!! I would like to clarify that I wasn't skating with a broken leg. The tree looks good. I'm sad, I don't have any decorations up at the apt, I was going to but come next thrusday I won't be done here to enjoy them....so I decided that I would same my time and energy. OOH I didn't think you were drunk when you said, "I'm in LOVE I'm in LOVE, and I don't care who knows it.".....as a fellow ELF fan I knew exactly where it came from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks fantastic! We are going to get ours this weekend...I can't wait. Dyls is so cute trying to put the star on the tree...Way too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dylan sure seems to be getting a charge outta trying to put the star on top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. need more pics of the decorations. i want to see each and every item!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Dylan is so handsome! and I LOVE Christmas time too!!!!! We had our tree up the day AFTER Thankgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tricia, tell Milly I liked her letter and was glad she identified herself from the beginning. Nicole and I are into Christmas, decorating, movies,snow,yummy eats and of course the music. My favorite is Christmas Show by Newsong. Great CD. Give that cute little Dylan a hug. Plan to print off your collage, it's great! Merry Christmas! Nancy

    ReplyDelete