Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Elmo trick or treating

Well, once again, Blogger appears to be trying to make me angry - so you'll have to bear with me.  These pictures are in backwards order - the last picture is the first picture, and the first picture was supposed to be last.  I'm going to blame Blogger for the delay in updating this blog.  They need to work on their site.  Cuz its LAME.

Here is Dylan at my Aunt Nancy's house.  He didn't like their big dog, so he was not into trick or treating there.  People should learn that big dogs are not cool.  They are annoying.  And they ruin photo opps - hence, the lack of photos taken here.
D and Channy at Great Gpa Howard's house.  Dylan still hasn't mastered "taking A bite" and shoved the entire piece of candy in his mouth.  See the chocolate-y evidence?

Dylan's first trick or treat experience at Great Gpa Howards.
Walking to G. Gpa Howard's with Auntie Lulu and Channy.
Starting out on his first trick or treating adventure - Elmo!  

I'd type more, but Elmo is on my last nerve at the moment screaming and crying for no reason, yet again.  So for those who are disappointed in the lack of info on the weekend and the last few days - call Sesame Street and have Elmo arrested or put in time out for bad behavior.  

2 comments:

  1. Elmo is so cute!! I'm glad Channy was able to be a part of DDs trick or treating adventure. I agree that the photo upload process is lame. I wanted to start mine with your weird husband...but alas blogger spoiled the plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DD makes Elmo look good. I feel so sad we missed out on the cousin Halloweening. We look forward to seeing you guys soon. Hope your feeling a little better!!

    ReplyDelete