Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Salmon Fish

  There are no better words for a picture obsessed mom than, “Take our picture!!!!”  They love to monkey around on my ballet barre in the mornings.  Yeah, so I don’t always put it away right away, what’s it to ya?!DSC_3949

So far, no one has gotten hurt.  Barre included. DSC_3952

Like mother, like son? DSC_3956

Seriously!  He could play hockey AND dance, right?  He did this all on his own too – no prompting!  DSC_3957 DSC_3961 DSC_3962

And here are the snacks I made to have pre-barre workouts – Almond Butter Balls from Oh She Glows.  Since I work out at 5am everyday, my tummy often yells at me half way through my workout.  I like that these are 100 calories and a good mix of carbs and protein.  I think I might bring them when we are out and about too.  Good stuff! DSC_3964 DSC_3967

We had a movie afternoon yesterday.  I thought maybe I could use this one on the Shuttercal, but wouldn’t ya know it – the popcorn is blurry!  Oh well.  Clearly there was more food to be had later on. DSC_3969

Mediterranean Pita Pizza!  Twas good.   DSC_3972

And this evening’s entree was broiled salmon fish (Dylan likes to call it salmon fish – not just salmon) and a nifty little quinoa salad that I quite enjoyed.  DSC_3976

Quinoa is so cute and tiny.   DSC_3977And salmon fish is so tasty.   DSC_3978

Well, there is some guilty pleasure television viewing to be had, so I must leave you.  Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Super post today!! so enjoyed all the kids pix!! Dylan could be a gymnast as well as a hockey player, and Avoes looks sooo grown-up!! Loved their two little hands in the popcorn bowl!!
    Copied the Almond Butter Ball recipe (BTW yours look a lot better than the Glow girls')and the salmon fish looked so good--the glaze so perfect---copied it a well!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete