Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Day of Beauty

It was my favorite day today.  Hair cut day.  I started out just trying to style Avery’s hair.  We are letting her hair grow out, but in the meantime I had to figure out what to do about her bangs.  They keep getting in her eyes and she rips out barrettes and rubber bands immediately.  Today I sat her down on a chair and sprayed her hair down with kiddy hair product.  Then I buttered her up with some nice hair combing (she likes that).  Finally, I pulled her hair into a ponytail (her first real pony!) and clipped her bangs back.  Somehow, it worked.  She was too distracted by the bottle of hair product she had shoved in her mouth (whatever works!).  DSC_0008She decided to dance to celebrate her new ‘do. DSC_0010 DSC_0011 DSC_0012 DSC_0013

And then it was Dylan’s turn to get beautified.  Before: DSC_0017After: DSC_0024

Looking good my man! DSC_0025

He has wiped out on his bike several times in the last couple of days so the rest of him is looking a little ragged.  He declared that he was “NEVER GOING TO RIDE MY BIKE AGAIN!!!” after last nights major crash.  Guess who was back on his bike this afternoon?  Eye-rolling  He spent most of the day with his buddy Blake again and even ditched us for dinner (and I made the little jerk Belgian Waffles for dinner too!) to go have pizza with Larry and Ingrid and the kids.  Whatever!  There was more for us! 

 



Well, I’ve got nothing more to say to you.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment