Thursday, July 9, 2009

Announcing...

...the start of the "whenever I get to it updates!" Yes, thats right. These updates will start happening whenever I manage to get around to it. With my little Squares being so high maintenance, it makes it a little difficult to sit around and wait for blogger to upload pictures. I swear, it takes a 1/2 hour just to upload 10 measily pictures. It should NOT take that long. Anyway, for all those used to the weekly updates that I have been doing for the last 2 1/2 years, get used to it! Theres a new sheriff in town and her name is Squares.

Well, we went to Aberdeen for the 4th of July. We took a leap of faith and hoped for the best when it came to traveling with a 4 week old baby who seems to hate everything but my boobs. Surprisingly, she did well! Anyway, here are the pics from the trip.
Yeah, clearly we didn't go swimming. Gross.
Dylsie enjoyed grandma's swing chair. We even got to bring one home with us. Eric managed to NOT kill himself getting the unused swing down from a very high tree branch. It had been there for a year or so. Apparently Eric was the only one willing to risk his life by standing on the very top of the ladder with a very large pole. I chose not to look.


Gpa Puppy holding Squares during a rare moment of silence.

Yeah, I turned 30. Whatevs.


Susan and Adam came for a visit! All the way from Portland OR!
And finally, Dyls and Eric braved the slime!

Well, I must go. I can hear Squares wailing in the distance and since I can't freaking stand her crying, I'm going to go shut her up with my secret weapons regardless of whether or not she's hungry. She doesn't care as long as she gets what she wants! Yeah, it may seem like we don't like her, but we do. A little. I'll like her more in a few months tho I think! : )

3 comments:

  1. Who taught you how to take pictures? Ms HeadCutterOffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we'll take updates whenever we can get them!! Hey, how come Grandma Mattress didn't even get a mention!!?? I'm sure MY pic was just lovely (not)!!
    Hope she's behaving today!!XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Tricia! you are too funny. hoping Squares was good for you today! as was her brother.

    ReplyDelete