Wednesday, January 5, 2011

TUTENESS

  As promised, I took more pics of the kids today than food. Smile  You’ll see that my shuttercal for today was an easy one – green monster!  Done and done!  I soooo didn’t cook today and we coasted on leftovers.  I love days like this!  Anyway, here are the pics of the kids from today:



Dylan doing a paint by numbers.  He does, um, okay?  LOL!  Staying in the lines is for suckers anyway!DSC_3854Avery, showing off her hair being done.  I asked her if I could take a picture of her pretty hair and she immediately assumed the position. Open-mouthed DSC_3866

She and I match with our little baby hairs coming in.  Moms will know what I mean. WinkDSC_3867 DSC_3868

Hammin’ it up for me. DSC_3871

Just love her little hands!  So TUTE! DSC_3872I suggested a mini photo shoot and you know Dylan was all over it.  Anytime he can get his hands on the remote, he’s all for it.  Again, I mentioned a picture and Avery got into place all cute (or TUTE)-like.   DSC_3873

I am admiring her tuteness. DSC_3879

Ahh, they make me happy!   DSC_3880

Uh oh – but I don’t like this!  Who made Avos mad?! DSC_3885Ahhh yes, she is mad because Dylan can fold washcloths and she can’t.  Seriously.  That’s why she was mad. Eye-rolling

  DSC_3886

He folded that WHOLE stack there!  He’s totally hired. DSC_3888 DSC_3889Finally she calmed down enough to listen to a little tutorial.  I don’t think I’m going to hire her yet. Wink DSC_3891

Well, I’m gonna go watch tv  ahem, work on the 2009 picture book project. Smile Later!

1 comment:

  1. Very tute pix!! Love how they assume the position!! and D can fold wash cloths for me any day!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete