Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gnocchi Dokey

  This is gonna be a fly by post!  Meaning – short.  Today was busy, busy, busy getting ready for our realtor to come over and help us get all of our stuff together to get the house on the market this week.  So I spent the majority of the morning and early afternoon cleaning and re-cleaning.  The kids were told to “dance” because “dancing isn’t messy.”  It didn’t work for very long.  They did manage to get outside for a bit to help Eric spiffy up the yard.  But since Eric was also in a hurry, this pictures of them in the leaf filled wagon didn’t turn out.  He was going too fast!DSC_0751 DSC_0755 DSC_0756 DSC_0757

Dinner tonight was this:  DSC_0759+

these. DSC_0761+

this. DSC_0762(a

better look at the gnocchi – which I’ve never made before – homemade or otherwise) DSC_0765

= this.  I really liked the sauce!  The gnocchi was just okay.  It was funny because I tasted it without the sauce and it was sooooooo bland and I thought - “Great.  No one will eat this.”  Dylan came in, took one look at it and said, “I’m not eating that.”  But then he took a bite and decided he did like it.  He had 3 helpings of it!  I stand corrected. DSC_0767

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow I plan to have a super low key day and also do some baking to make it smell all fall-ish and yummy in here.  So expect a barrage of photos to document our endeavors!



Time for me to park my bunnies on the couch for Glee and The Biggest Loser! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment