Thursday, May 6, 2010

Green Monsters

Tried a new recipe this week! Normally new recipes are met with whining and refusal to eat. This time, they both LOVED it. And I must say that I am a big fan as well. Its a smoothie made with 1 TB ground flaxseed, 2 cups of fresh spinach, 1 banana, 1 cup of milk (regular, soy or almond - we prefer almond) and a couple handfuls of ice. It. Is. Delicious! I know what you are thinking, "HOW could this be good? She's nuts. She eats weird things as it is." Yes, that is true, I do eat "weird" (i.e. healthy) food, but seriously - give this a try. Here is the website for more info: www.greenmonstermovement.com - click on recipes for the GREEN MONSTER smoothie recipe. Here are my little monsters enjoying their Green Monsters:

Mmmm whats that???
OOOH I love it!

More! More!



What?!?!? Its GONE!?!? NOOOOOOO!


Lovin' his Green Monster!



CHEESE!




Mmmmm Delicious!
Seriously, try it. You won't be disappointed. I mean, if Eric liked it - for real, you'll like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment